- This type of sheets securely clasp onto each other without visible screws
- It is more affordable
- And Covers a wider area compared to Strip Lock
- It has an effective width of 0.36m/360mm
- Available in Distinct Color coated forms
- Available gauges-0.35/0.4/0.45/0.5mm
- This type of roof requires less maintenance and has a long life.
- There is a quick and easy installation of roofing sheet.
- Roofing sheets are mechanically sealed and free from holes, nuts, bolts, overlaps or sealants. Hence no leakage will occur.
- Trussless roof is non-combustible. It has a higher tensile strength which makes it stronger against accidents like fire and also resistance to extreme weather conditions. Even monkeys also can’t damage it.
- Distinguished architectural shape and flexibility of colours result in the strong aesthetic appeal.
- The roof consists of turbo ventilators that are self-rotating and provided at the top of a roof. These turbo ventilators throw out the hot air and keep building fully ventilated.
- The possibility of a bird building their nest is eliminated as there is no truss to support their nest. Thus it helps to provide cleaner and hygienic building environments.
- For the natural lighting, roof sheet can be fitted with 1mm to 2mm thick transparent polycarbonate sheets in the designed length and spacing.
- Up to 50% saving in cost as compared to conventional roofing system with truss and sheet.
- It facilitates larger enclosed volumes allowing free movement & effective handling of goods and higher flexibility in space utilisation.